I began studying filmmaking in 2006 at Academy of Arts in Novi Sad, specializing in Cinema Sound Design, where I got my Bachelor degree in 2010. During my school years, I have participated in around 35 short, experimental and avant-garde movies, some of which were very successful in festivals around the world.
I started my career as a cinematographer and editor in short films and music videos, later moving to documentary work, feature movies and commercials. I have been very lucky to learn and work alongside some of the best artists around me, surrounding myself with people who I truly admire and respect, on both professional and personal level.
As I grew as an artist, so did the appetites for knowledge. In 2018, I got my Masters degree in Cinematography, and I went on writing and directing a few short films. My true calling is filmmaking, and it has been and will be a life long journey for me.
- Between the Cuts (2018) – Dusan Brkovic
- Anoush – The Journey Within (2019) – Jovana Milanko
- People from Nowhere (2019) – Jelena Jankovic
- Hide and Seek (2018) – Ognjen Petkovic
- Changing Currents – Urak Lawoi (in production) – Milos Prelevic
- In Praise of Nothing (2018) – Boris Mitic
- The Story of a Danube Salmon (2013) – Jovana Milanko, Dusan Brkovic
- Pannonian Sea – Beneath the Surface (2018) – Jovana Milanko, Dusan Brkovic
- The Summer of Love (2017) – Nikola Spasic
- Diamonds of the Depths (2012) – Jovana Milanko
- Zone 45-19 (2018) – Marko Milosevic
- Phobia (2018) – Marko Milosevic
- Hero (2014) – Marko Sovljanski
- All Messages Erased (2009) -Daniela Dimitrovska
- Čujte, Srbi (2010) – Goran Vukcevic
- Che (2010) – Zoran Saveski
- Conditional freedom – I am supposedly Free (2012) – Nina Komel
- Šajkaški bataljon (2012) – Bogdan Amidzic
- Akamaru Monogatari (2010) – Miroslav Kostic
- The Jump (2007) – Bogdan Jankovic
- The moon in Haze (2012) – Tijana Prodanov